Diet Books When You Want To Feel Fabulous In 2013
It’s February and if you haven’t done so already, now is the best time to start acting on the resolutions you’ve made for this year. If weight loss is on top of your list, the following three diet books might inspire you right here, right now. I’ve chosen these authors particularly, not only for their diet plans and wisdom, but for your chance of feeling fabulous – quicker. So, don’t wait, and get your body in motion and yes, you can lose the weight for good. If you have your own ideas and suggestions on other diet books you love, please add them in our comment section.
- Download Shape Shifter Launch Pad
[shareload image="" atext="6 days to your best body ever (brand NEW plan) Free Download "]
Diet books reviewed are all available on Amazon, have star ratings of 4 or higher and are new to the book market.
- 1. Weight Loss for People Who Feel Too Much:From life coach and motivation speaker Colette Baron-Reid comes, Weight Loss for People Who Feel Too Much: A 4-Step, 8-Week Plan to Finally Lose the Weight, Manage Emotional Eating, and Find Your Fabulous Self. This 320 page book, available only in hard cover currently, promises to explain why our emotions are connected to eating and how to make emotional eating a thing of the past in 8 weeks. Baron-Reid admits that emotional eating was the catalyst to her weight gain.
After realizing this connection she decided to do something about it. Baron-Reid explains in the book how to address emotional needs many of us drown with food. After completing her system, as the title says, you should be able to lose the weight, manage your emotional eating and find your fabulous self. Many who have completed the system rave about the difference it has made in their lives. New York Times bestselling author Dr. Wayne Dyer states, “I have personally consulted with Colette and find her to be 100% credible.”
- 2. Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 weeks, 4 inches, 2 sizesAnother diet book that recently hit the market is VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club’s Dr. Ian K. Smith’s latest book, Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 weeks, 4 inches, 2 sizes. Currently available in Kindle Edition and hard cover Dr. Smith’s book promises to show readers how to obtain just what the title suggest in only 6 weeks.
The problem is, unlike his celebrity clientele, average people do not have six weeks to devote their entire life to working out and eating right. With that being said, many of his loyal followers claim this book is changing their life for the better. In fact some are a hailing Dr. Smith’s food confusion, much like muscle confusion but for food, as the best new approach to weight loss.
- 3. The Diet Dropout’s Guide to Natural Weight Loss: Find Your Easiest Path to Naturally ThinLastly we took a look at Stan Spencer’s The Diet Dropout’s Guide to Natural Weight Loss: Find Your Easiest Path to Naturally Thin. Spencer’s book hit the shelves on January 1st of 2013 and has already gained a dedicated following. Spencer holds a PhD and is a former research scientist; he has credentials to back up what he is selling. Over 152 pages, available in paperback and Kindle edition, the reader is presented with an approach that is more gradual than most.
This book is not the run of the mill celebrity book that encourages readers to stick to unobtainable meal plans and crazy workout schedules. Spencer encourages readers to find the best plan for that works with their lifestyle based on their individual needs and goals. Also included in the book are recipes that promise to, “reduce cravings and prolong satisfaction”.
Weight Loss Is A Very Personal Journey…
Weight loss is a very personal journey and should not be started without much thought and consideration. Whatever method you use to get there should be something that is safe for you and something approved by your doctor before the regime begins. If a weight loss book will be part of your journey it is important to take a step back and really look at what the author is putting on the pages. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Always consider your life and your habits. No one else knows you better than you know yourself.
Technorati Tags: diet books
Latest posts by Dee Wilson(see all)
- Eating And Exercise Plan: And You Can Have Your Carbs Too… – June 17
- Is Chris Powell’s “Choose To Lose” Your Answer To Weight Loss? – June 1
- Add Onion To Chocolate And Your Friends Will Want You To Try It… – May 9
- Run Out Of Comfort Foods? Forget Feeling Blue… – April 5
- Joe Weider Wasn’t Born To Be A Bodybuilder – March 24
- How Carbohydrates Are Broken Down For Energy – March 22
- What Is Sugar? Breaking Down The Sweet Stuff… – March 22
- How To Tone Your Body After Valentine’s Day? – February 14
- Three Diet Books: Easy Steps To Feel Fabulous Quickly… – February 7
- Colonix Review: A Better Alternative To Colonic Hydrotherapy? – January 27