Nevertheless, I am trying to eliminate the bad carbs, especially bleached flour and sugar, as much as possible from my meals. On my hunt for low- to no-carb diet recipes, I found a product which lets me have the noodles without the guilt.
As mentioned, I love pasta. But I love pasta with no carbs and zero calories even more:
And it was my happy day when I’ve stumbled upon pasta with NO carbs and ZERO calories! Gluten free pasta; how real is that?!! Pasta unlimited…
Try the following Sea Scallop Recipe from the Miracle Noodle web site:
Gluten Free Pasta and Sea Scallops Recipe
- 3 packs Angel Hair Miracle Noodles Pasta
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb. sea or bay scallops (cut in half if desired)
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 1 red or green jalapeño chili pepper finely minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 lb. fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rinsed and drained capers
- ¼ cup white or light bodied red wine
- 3 ounces tomato paste (1/2 of a 6-oz. can)
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan
How to cook:
1. Lightly spray a large non stick skillet or Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat on medium for 2 to 3 minutes. Sauté garlic, onions and chilies together until onions become tender.
2. Add tomatoes, roasted bell pepper, tomato paste, and wine and salt to onion mixture. Bring it a to gentle boil, stirring often. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 – 60 min.
3. Add capers and olives to sauce. On medium heat add raw scallops along with juices. Continue to cook stirring often until scallops are no longer translucent. Let it boil gently for 5 to 8 minutes longer.
4. Add olive oil and fresh basil to sauce. Remove from heat. Serve over Angel Hair Miracle Noodles Pasta. Top with fresh grated cheese. Yield: 6 – 1 1/2 cup servings
|Learn where to get the NO carb noodles and for more recipes:
Miracle Noodle Shirataki – Zero Calorie Noodles!