Protein in your diet is part of an effective weight loss plan as the nutrient is important to maintain and build muscle tissue while exercising. Additionally, the body needs to burn more calories to break down protein compared to breaking down carbohydrates, especially simple carbs such as high fructose corn syrup hidden in food, snacks and drinks, as well as table sugar or honey. Adjusting your lifestyle accordingly can help you lose weight within the first 6 month.
But how much protein per day do you really need?
Please use the protein calculator to determine the right amount of protein for your diet. Too much of any good thing can hurt you… and read more about it in the following articles:
Myth or Reality?High Protein Diet
Based on your current weight, see how much protein you should eat throughout the day as you want to build muscle and lose body fat at the same time.
How it works: Put in a minimum of 3 times for I eat/supplement
28.35 grams = 1 ounce
For more information about determining your protein needs for weight loss and adding muscle:
Latest posts by Dee Wilson(see all)
- Eating And Exercise Plan: And You Can Have Your Carbs Too… – June 17
- Is Chris Powell’s “Choose To Lose” Your Answer To Weight Loss? – June 1
- Add Onion To Chocolate And Your Friends Will Want You To Try It… – May 9
- Run Out Of Comfort Foods? Forget Feeling Blue… – April 5
- Joe Weider Wasn’t Born To Be A Bodybuilder – March 24
- How Carbohydrates Are Broken Down For Energy – March 22
- What Is Sugar? Breaking Down The Sweet Stuff… – March 22
- How To Tone Your Body After Valentine’s Day? – February 14
- Three Diet Books: Easy Steps To Feel Fabulous Quickly… – February 7
- Colonix Review: A Better Alternative To Colonic Hydrotherapy? – January 27